FEB 2014 Tucson Factory Rally? Who Went?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

shezonit

FEB 2014 Tucson Factory Rally? Who Went?

Post by shezonit »

It turned out I had to be in Las Vegas that week for a merchandise show, so I didn't get to Tucson. Is there a thread about it? I couldn't find anything.
How many attended? Was it fun?
randallrae

tucson

Post by randallrae »

I was there , had a great time , not sure of the numbers at least 10 to 15 coaches . I'm in Branson now waiting for this Rally to start .
2012 25' rb
shezonit

Rallies!

Post by shezonit »

You get around, don't you? And you own 2 Born Frees? So you can probably tell us how nice the small one is and whether it is worth the $19,000. (See thread re unit for sale with low miles)

Have a great time!
richnwendy

Feb 2014 Tucson factory raly

Post by richnwendy »

We attended and had a great time. Lazydays KOA campground very nice. Test drove coach with new liquid springs installed. Enjoyed a convection oven cooking class--great! A good variety of BFs in campground (20+), and two or three new ones on display.
2014 23' Freedom (2nd BF)
Re-starting retirement
whemme

Post by whemme »

I did not count the number of Born Free coaches that attended the Born Free/Lazydays Tucson rally. But my wife and I were there.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”