Coach Detailing near Clermont, FL

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TXCorgi

Coach Detailing near Clermont, FL

Post by TXCorgi »

I have updated Recommended RV Repairs Facilities with the results of my coach detailing by Raul Moreno. Once again I stopped in Clermont, FL near the site of the old Born Free lot to have my coach detailed. Raul worked his magic on my 2008 27' RSB coach. Not only did he wash and wax the exterior, he steam cleaned my furniture and the walls/ceiling. My coach looks brand new again. As others have noted Raul worked as an independent contractor at the Born Free lot for 13 years and is well known to many Born Free owners in the area. He is actually located in Astatula, FL which is about 5 - 10 minutes east of the Born Free lot in Clermont. Raul is a hidden gem. Not only does he do outstanding work at a reasonable price, but he always goes the extra mile. His phone number is 352-636-2115.
Ray

Post by Ray »

How long did it take? Do you needed to leave the RV for a few days and figure out where to live?
TXCorgi

Post by TXCorgi »

Raul has been able to detail the entire coach in one day. Generally I drop off the coach around 8:00 in the morning and pick it up around 4:00 that afternoon.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”