More snow..

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CuJo's Pride

More snow..

Post by CuJo's Pride »

Hi all -

I'm starting to think we are never going to have our practice run with our Born Free before we head to Alabama in May.. We wanted a practice run so we could learn how things work so we didn't look like the total amateurs we are when we're on the road. We went from a nice fire on our deck sitting in lawn chairs on Friday to 10" of snow tonight. This weather really validates we made a great decision buying a Born Free. In 2 years we will be out of this cold, snowy state and traveling someplace warm, living in our BF for a few months. If you are enjoying your Born Free this time of year, you are very lucky people. Enjoy your nice weather and your BF while we shovel snow in the middle of April. Bitter, table for one :roll:
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle
bill crommett

Don't forget

Post by bill crommett »

Cu-Jo:
Just remember the beautiful Minnesota summers !
CuJo's Pride

Post by CuJo's Pride »

Very true Bill. I think they meant to say April Snow showers bring May flowers :D
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle
shezonit

Here in Montana

Post by shezonit »

I just returned from my 6 months in the southwest. I LOVE being a snowbird, and you will, too. And the BF was very comfortable, month after month. The nice interior and big windows make it very livable.
It is hard to leave the 90 degrees and blue sky in Arizona for 55 and cloudy here...the forecast for most of May. But watching the leaves come out and grass turn green does have its charms.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”