Critters

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Janet

Critters

Post by Janet »

After the extremely cold winter for the first time our shedded BF has had a mouse invasion. Any of you had success when stopping them once they get in? After the rain stops the hubby is going to put it on ramps and look for any entryway thru the unit. Will also check out cab firewall to see if there are any holes allowing entrance. Funny thing is, this was sitting next to brother-in-law's BF and they did not get in their unit but did nest in engine area. Bad winter for all, I guess!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Janet, I tried everything! I did have success catching about 4 with the white , plastic box like trap. As soon as it warmed up, they were gone. It looks like they got in somewhere near the cabinets under the sink & vanity. We cleaned & cleaned & finally it all done.
Good luck and I have no idea how to keep them out...someone mentioned steel wool which sounds like it would work, but would cause rust stains.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”