Source for Skid Wheels

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Longld

Source for Skid Wheels

Post by Longld »

FYI,
I purchased Ultra 5" Swivel Skid Wheels from State Trailers in Phoenix for my BF. Was able to remove the wheels from this new set and install them into my existing mounts on the BF. $200 but I couldn't find any other source! Ultra-Fab Products
https://www.carid.com/search/skid+wheel ... ed5840aa20
Lee & Mary Long, 2005 RSB 26 V10 GAS
Phoenix, Arizona
mike&linda

Re: Source for Skid Wheels

Post by mike&linda »

Another place to find these caster wheels is Harbor Freight I replaced the two on my motorhome only four bolts each.

https://www.harborfreight.com/catalogse ... &q=casters

Hope this helps, mike
Last edited by mike&linda on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
1990 26' RSB Diesel
Longld

Post by Longld »

So did the new mounting line up to existing bolt holes so you didn’t have to drill new holes?
Lee & Mary Long, 2005 RSB 26 V10 GAS
Phoenix, Arizona
mike&linda

Post by mike&linda »

on my motorhome there were two mounting plates per side, bolted to the frame extension that sandwiched the frame between them, and the caster assembly bolted to these plates. I suggest you either measure the bolt pattern or remove the caster and match it up with the replacement for the bolt pattern. most industrial supply will have casters you can use
1990 26' RSB Diesel
Mike Jean Bandfield

Post by Mike Jean Bandfield »

Mike & Jean
2005 26' RSS Diesel

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”