Thank You Letter from Born Free President John CT Dodgen

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bfadmin
Site Admin

Thank You Letter from Born Free President John CT Dodgen

Post by bfadmin »

Leap’n Lions,

I want to express my sincere appreciation for all of you that came to this year’s Born Free Factory Rally. It was such a great time of fun, fellowship and Born Freeing!

My family enjoyed so much getting to know you all more. Meeting new friends and reconnecting with “old” friends. My kids and my co-workers have been talking about you all week; about how much they enjoyed you all. You were so kind and gracious toward them. I appreciate that more than you can know. Like me, they were exhausted after the Rally as we all had been working hard to make this Rally meaningful for you.

I will have to admit that I was quite anxious with the unveiling of the 2015 models. The Harris’s, Lefkowitz’s and Smith’s were extremely gracious to allow us to display their coaches and were amazingly great sports by allowing us to show them their new Born Free at the same time everyone else saw them. Thank you!

There were so many highlights to last weeks fun such as;

Carriage Rides, Rootbeer floats, Lion Bags, Line Dancing (Thanks Bill and Rosella!), Movie night, Q&A Panel, CAP meeting (38 solid ideas!), Golf outing (Thanks Dick for teaching Tommy), Born Free Bingo, Fabulous Prizes (Brandon loves doing this!), Chloe singing Amazing Grace (glorious!), top notch Illusionist and of course Food (Frank cooks an awesome Prime rib on the smoker!)

Three events stand out for me;

Born Free Skit…although I have to tell you, when I walked into the room and my Team was in full costume, I thought to myself … there is no way I can do this. And then reality hit and I knew it wasn’t optional for me as I would have a mutiny if I didn’t! I still can’t believe we did it.

The Olymipics…you all were great sports! We had 90% participation and nobody got hurt . Dom said it all…”I didn’t know I was still so much of a kid!” And my friends Cayo and Rosia were crowned the 2014 Born Free Factory Rally Olymipic Champions! Although we are reviewing the tapes to see if there was any funny business by Cayo ;-) What a hoot!

Finally, it was good to honor my Dad as the first and only living “Legends of Born Free”. It was fun to share this moment with you all. He was truly honored, evidenced by his joyful tears and his loss for words.

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my thankfulness for all those who rewarded us with buying a Born Free at the Rally. We are honored that so many have again trusted us with providing them the best built, best driving and safest Class C RV …Born Free!

My family and my Born Free family thank you!

John CT Dodgen

NOTE: The above message to all Leap'n Lions Club Members was posted by the Website Adminstrator bfadmin-2.
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

CT -- I think your note was great!!! Your kind of leadership will continue to make Born Free the best. Looking forward to being there next year. -- Bob Newby
Ray

Post by Ray »

WOW, Thanks CT

I belive I share that same feelings as most in saying we felt, shared and experieanced the same as you, your family, and the Born Free staff (family).

You folks ROCK !

Thank you for the hospitality - cant wait till next year to see how you top that skit - :D
ddpjep

Post by ddpjep »

Thank you, CT. Your support of the Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club is greatly appreciated.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”