pictures

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ray

pictures

Post by Ray »

can anyone help with some guidance on how to make pictures smaller so I can post them on this forum?

I am not to computer literate :(
Nancy

Re: pictures

Post by Nancy »

If you have your pictures saved to an outside source (photo bucket) you resize them there before posting.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
whemme

Re: pictures

Post by whemme »

Ray,

There are several software programs listed in the topic titled Photo Posting Rules & Hints that can be used to resize photos.

Another website not listed there that you can use to resize your photos online that I found that works well the one that you can click on directly as follows: http://www.picresize.com

You want to resize any photos that you want to post on this forum to a maximum width of 720 pixels (10.0 inches). If a photo is already less than 720 pixels in width, do not increase the size to 720 pixels as that will just make the photo blurred.

Contact me if you need further help.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”