Homecoming Celebration

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

gwb36

Homecoming Celebration

Post by gwb36 »

I registered by email for the Homecoming June 22-25 and never received
confirmation. We have a phone call to Jill Pliner awaiting her response. Am I the only one who has not received confirmation? I am registered for the pre-rally June 19-21.
George W Becker
2015 Born Free Triumph w/slide
Birmingham Alabama
Don Cannistraro

Homecoming

Post by Don Cannistraro »

George;

I didn't receive a confirmation from Jill either! So I decided to call her about 2 weeks ago.

My understanding is that NO confirmations were sent out to any one. She did confirm my reservation though.

I got the feeling that she has all the reservations in hand and you should be OK.

However , I must admit it was more comforting to hear it from her directly. If you decide to call her, I had to leave a voice mail message and then towards the end of the day I got a call from her.

Be safe

Don Cannistraro
SE Mich
gwb36

Post by gwb36 »

Thanks for the reply. It really put my mind at ease. I had thought of starting alternate plans for touring around Iowa while there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't receive a confirmation from Jill either! So I decided to call her about 2 weeks ago.

My understanding is that NO confirmations were sent out to any one. She did confirm my reservation though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
George W Becker
2015 Born Free Triumph w/slide
Birmingham Alabama

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”