Born Free Name Tags

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dave&JanPotter

Born Free Name Tags

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

When we joined the Leapin Lions I seem to remember that you could order name tags. We didn't at the time but now that it looks like we might be attending some rallies, I'd like to order some. Alas, I can't find the information in paper form or on the website. Does someone know if they are still available and if so how to go about ordering them? Thanks for your time.
knitheaven

Post by knitheaven »

Hi Dave & Jan,

It's on the BF Club Membership application form here:

http://www.bornfreervclub.org/pdf/bf_me ... cation.pdf

Dianne
Mel Wilbur

name badges

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Download the club application form from the homepage and just complete the badge section and mail to the secretary.
Mel & Connie
bill crommett

Badges

Post by bill crommett »

I would like to add a little reminder that when the badges come don't leave them in the stack of mail too-be-filed. Put them in the RV so you don't go off to two weeks of rallies with the badges at home, like we did.

Bill
Dave&JanPotter

Re: Badges

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

bill crommett wrote:I would like to add a little reminder that when the badges come don't leave them in the stack of mail too-be-filed. Put them in the RV so you don't go off to two weeks of rallies with the badges at home, like we did.Bill
Thanks to all for the info. Will mail off ASAP. As to storing them in the RV, we learned our lesson with the FMCA chapter we belong to where there is a sheriff at each rally whose job is to collect a quarter fine from anyone caught without their name tag on. We now carry a roll of quarters along to the rallies also. :D
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

That's a good idea! I could personally support my entire chapter for all the non-nametag days I do.

PatT

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”