Marilyn Hemme

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

Marilyn Hemme

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Our website administrators wife Marilyn, is currently in the Care Center in their home town of Spencer Iowa battling cancer. Bill has chosen to update her progress on the website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marilynhemme in order to keep family and friends informed of her condition. I am sure that any support from those of us that have relied on him both for his knowledge and his dedication to Born Free and the Leap'n Lions would be greatly appreciated by Bill.
Mel & Connie
whemme

Re: Marilyn Hemme

Post by whemme »

Sorry to inform you that my wife Marilyn passed away this Friday afternoon at approximately 2:45 PM. Her painful battle with bone cancer is over. A sad Christmas for me.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Bill,

I am sure I am joined by all your Leapin' Lions friends in expressing my sympathy in your time of grief. I surmise your knowledge, helpfulness and integrity is in no small part a result of Marilyn's love and support.

Dallas
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
CuJo's Pride

Post by CuJo's Pride »

Bill,

We are so very sorry about your loss. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Curt and Jo
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle
ewagman

Post by ewagman »

Bill,

We would like to express our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Ed & Beth
2003 Born Free 26' RSB: SOLD March 2016
replace by a house near the beach
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Bill, I am so very sorry to hear Marilyn has left us. I wanted to post asking how she was doing & didn't because I thought you would let us know as you could. My prayers are with you & yours during this tragic outcome. Perhaps knowing she is out of pain will bring you some comfort. Please take care of yourself & rely on friends & family to help you through the coming days. I'm not very good with words so can only say I'm sorry & hope at some point you can find solace as so many here are sharing their thoughts & prayers with you. God Bless..
Rob

Post by Rob »

Bill,
Joan and I are very sad to hear of Marilyn's passing. You are in our prayers.

Rob and Joan
Tuolumne, CA
daryl&mary

Post by daryl&mary »

Bill,

Our sincere condolences. We certainly enjoyed meeting you and Marilyn at the Dutton's on your recent visits to Arizona. Our thoughts are with you.

Daryl & Mary
Mesa AZ
Daryl & Mary
2006 BFT
harrisgowing

Post by harrisgowing »

Bill

We are so very sad to hear that Marilyn has passed. We hope that you can find some comfort in the fact that her suffering is over. We also hope that you can feel the giant hug and love that the Born Free community is sending you and that it can help your suffering in some small measure.

Chuck and Judy Harris
Chuck and Judy Harris
Oliver and Monty, the Cavaliers at the Rainbow Bridge; Timothy Dickens, the Cavalier puppy
2004 RSB
2015 Royal Splendor
Santana tandem bicycle
jlef123

Post by jlef123 »

Out thoughts are with you at this sad time. We know you have many wonderful memories that will stay with you forever.
Sandy and Joel
Joel & Sandy
2002 26' RB
2015 27' Splendor
2020 Coachmen Beyond
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Bill, I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Bill I am so sorry for your loss....my step dad had the same as your sweet wife and I know the pain she had....She is a beautiful Angel who is now pain free.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Bill -- Please accept my apology for not knowing about Marilyn's passing. I don't know how I missed it .. My Prayers are with you.
whemme

Post by whemme »

Thanks to all that have sent sympathy posts and sympathy cards by mail and also thanks to those that sent memorial money which I directed to Hospice of Spencer Hospital.

Marilyn's passing has left a large hole in my heart.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”