Born Free Factory

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

robert newby

Born Free Factory

Post by robert newby »

I don't seen able to log on to the Factory's web site. Has anyone been able to log on in the last 2 Days?
randallrae

Re: Born Free Factory

Post by randallrae »

Off and on I had some problems , but it just worked when I clicked on the link .
2012 25' rb
iowaride

Post by iowaride »

I was on last night and again just now without any problem.
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

I just tried it again thru this site and can't get on
whemme

Post by whemme »

Bob,

I just tried the Born Free Motorcoach website and it downloaded OK. Their web site address is: http://www.bornfreerv.com.

I guess I am confused by your statement that you could not logon. Logging on implies that you were trying to use a username and password to log on with. Should not have to do that with their website. Did you mean rather than logging on that were trying to hookup to their website and browse their various website pages?

Bill
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

I still can't get on -- I go to the homepage and click on the Factory links and it doesn't work.
Ray

Post by Ray »

working good right now
whemme

Post by whemme »

Robert Newby,

The Born Free factory not too long ago started a new website and the new site in some cases is not backwards compatible with older web browsers. If for example you are using a Windows XP computer running Internet Explorer 8 web browser, that web browser is now considered obsolete and the Born Free factory's website may not open properly.

What operating system and what web browser are you using on your computer Bob?

Bill
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Ray

Post by Ray »

Bill - Your absolutly right. There are some previous posts on the forum from when I was having problems. Born Free bent over backwards to help me find the problem with my computer. I changed my browser to Google Chrome and that fixed everything. (and more)

If Bob is running XP and IE that is probably the problem. If this is the case he has probably been having some other issues that may or may not be immediately noticeable.

A big thanks to Carolyn and Born Free - There are very few (probably none) companies that would reach out and help like that .

Just another testament to a great company and their family of employees.
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi Bill -- I have an Apple Computer and use Safari-- Is that what you wanted to know?
whemme

Post by whemme »

Robert Newby,

Safari on your Apple computer should open the Born Free Motorcoach website at http://www.bornfreerv.com OK. I just tried their website on my Apple laptop and it opened just fine. Try it again and let me know if you can get on now.

How old is your Apple computer and what operating system OS??? is it using? The one my Apple is using is OS 10.9.5.
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Tried it again and it didn't open--- My Apple is a couple years old --
whemme

Post by whemme »

Bob,

Click on the Apple symbol in the extreme upper left corner of your screen and then click on About this Mac and let me know what version your OS X operating system is.
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Fortyniner

Post by Fortyniner »

Our Apple Mac book is 8 years old and we have no problem getting to the Born free site
Tom & Helga Schmidt
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

It says -- 10.6.8 --- Is this what you want?

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”