web page

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

robert newby

web page

Post by robert newby »

I can't get on either the Clubs Web page nor the Factory's Web page -- Whats wrong!!!!
whemme

Re: web page

Post by whemme »

bob newby,

I know you earlier said you were not able to open the factory's website but now you say you can't open the club's website. If you were not able to open the club's website, how were you able to make the post above that you did?
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi Bill -- I guess I can get on the site but can't get on the Factory site thru the " Born Free RV Club Home Page" and I can't get on any sub-site that requires a Pass Word. I can't even get a chance to enter a Pass word. --- Bob N
whemme

Post by whemme »

Hi Bob,

That "Born Free RV Club Home Page" link that you click on at the top of our club's website home page is just a link to the factory's website http://www.bornfreerv.com and since for what ever reason your computer's website browser (Safari) will not open that website, clicking on the "Born Free RV Club Home Page" link of course will not open it either. That is not a problem with our club's website, it is some problem with your Safari website browser.

I don't know what is wrong with your Safari browser so don't know how to fix it for you. I guess you should take you Apple computer to an Apple store, they usually fix problems like that no charge.
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Bill -- Thanks for your help -- I'll try to go to an Apple store and try to see what's wrong -- BobN
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

I went to the Apple store and they re-set Safari and everything is OK now --- Thanks Bill
whemme

Post by whemme »

Glad the Apple store fixed the problem. Did they charge you anything?
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

No they didn't--- but I had to jump thru a lot of hoops to get back on my AOL account-- BobN

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”