24ft Rear Bath

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Charles

24ft Rear Bath

Post by Charles »

My wife & I own a 2004 BFT that we thoroughly enjoy. We are now thinking of letting it go in favor of a 24 rear bath so that we may take a grandaughter with us on our travels. Our BFT averages 11.31mpg. Am interested in any 24 rear bath(gas only) mileage figures that anyone might wish to contribute. Thanks.
Mary Findlay

Post by Mary Findlay »

My 2001 24' RB has averaged 9.55 mpg over 4 years which includes some generator use, mostly hot summer driving with cab's air conditioner on high, and 60-65 mph on interstate hghways.
Rich Flaugh

mileage

Post by Rich Flaugh »

I have a 04' 24'RB and get the following fuel mileage:
@ 60mph (no wind) 10 mpg
@ 65mph (no wind) 9 mpg
@ 70 mph (no wind) 7-8 mpg

A headwind or tailwind can easily add or subtract 2 mpg
Mary Findlay

mileage

Post by Mary Findlay »

Rich noted a valid point....in my previous post, I should have stated that much of the driving was with 'wind'.....added Steer Safe stabilizer which significantly helped the driving ease but still has an effect on the gas usage.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”