BFT ordered

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Tonyg

BFT ordered

Post by Tonyg »

Took the plunge and ordered a BFT today. Will be delivered end of April. Jerry at Born Free was extremely helpful as was Marge in the finance department. We're somewhat nervous about such a big purchase but it's nice to know that the people at Born Free are so pleasant and helpful. I was surprised that delivery would be so fast but apparently they already have some models in the production pipeline.

Before choosing a Born Free we were considering a Lazydaze. When I called them they were not very helpful and I thought somewhat arrogant. Takes all kinds I guess!

Tony
:D :D :D :D :D
Barbara & Ken

Re: BFT ordered

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Tonyg wrote:Took the plunge and ordered a BFT today. Will be delivered end of April. Jerry at Born Free was extremely helpful as was Marge in the finance department. . . . Before choosing a Born Free we were considering a Lazydaze. When I called them they were not very helpful and I thought somewhat arrogant. Takes all kinds I guess!

Tony :D :D :D :D :D

You'll love being a part of the Born Free family. Jerry is a great guy!! And so are all the Born Free staff.

Quite a number of us have had the same experience and reaction RE: the LD factory owner. And I've been told by LD owners that the factory owner is even worse when someone actually is ordering a LD: arguing against some of the options they might want, etc. It's a wonder that anyone is willing to put up with that attitude and still buys from the LD factory.
Barbara & Ken
Judy Harris

Post by Judy Harris »

Congratulations! You won't be sorry. We also considered an LD but I was put off by the apparent finish and fit and decor, and, a conversation I had with the factory. When we were in Natchez last spring, we came out of a tour and some people were circling our BF. Turns out they were LD owners and offered to trade us straight up! Seriously, they would have bought a BF instead but price as an issue. Welcome, and you will love your BF.
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Judy Harris wrote:When we were in Natchez last spring, we came out of a tour and some people were circling our BF. Turns out they were LD owners and offered to trade us straight up! Seriously, they would have bought a BF instead but price as an issue. Welcome, and you will love your BF.
Born Free owners know the meaning of the term, "you get what you pay for."
Barbara & Ken
Tonyg

BFT ordered

Post by Tonyg »

Already not sleeping well due to anticipation of our first RV. Unfortunately we are not able to pick up the RV at the factory. Other options were delivery to a dealer in the geographic area or have it delivered directly to our home. We chose home delivery since the cost in the same. I was told the delivery person knows the Born Free extremely well and gives a complete orientation. He is a local farmer who does this on a part-time basis. Will let you know how this all works out.

Tony

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”