BF Owners Near NE Mississippi?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

rvthompson

BF Owners Near NE Mississippi?

Post by rvthompson »

We are interested, we think, in purchasing a Born Free, but have never seen one. Is there anyone in the mid-South with any current model, or one a few years old, who would let us take a look? We're a bit unsure of which model might interest us at this point. Privacy rules now prohibit the factory from giving us owner names. Thanks.
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

you are encouraged to consider the Born Free coach -- try contacting the club secretary Mary Findlay at 616-956-9683 --- she may be able to help you
joslef10

BF in Baton Rouge La

Post by joslef10 »

Hi Roger...I have a 1999 BF down here that you are welcome to inspect.
It has 61000 miles mostly put on by Bill Whemme. My number is
225 752 8970.....Jos Lefebvre
Barbara & Ken

Re: BF Owners Near NE Mississippi?

Post by Barbara & Ken »

rvthompson wrote:We are interested, we think, in purchasing a Born Free, but have never seen one. Privacy rules now prohibit the factory from giving us owner names. Thanks.
I did not know that!! And I've been telling folks to get names from the factory for a couple of years. Too bad, because the ability to see privately owned BF's and talk with the owners is a great way to learn all about the coach.
Barbara & Ken
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

Perhaps Born Free's Leap'n Lion Ombudsman (VP Sales, Phil Overby, fills this role I believe) could institute a policy that has the factory receptionist perform the role of match-maker by referring requests to individual owners who can then decide if they wish to respond to the inquirer.

Another possibility, is to ask Born Free to refer inquiries to a Leap'n Lion officer or who can then contact the owner.

It is in everyone's interest to promote the product, but obviously in a safe way. I'd be more than happy to act as a go-between if requested to do so.

Len Campaigne

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”