Norcold N641 parts available

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

hindeb

Norcold N641 parts available

Post by hindeb »

I had to replace my refrigerator today on my 2004 RB. I had replaced the cooling unit two years ago with a rebuilt one, but wouldn't go to that amount of work again without buying a new cooling unit and for that price it made sense to just get an entire new refrigerator. I ordered the Norcold NXA641 3R on Friday and it could have been delivered on Monday if I had been home. Got it on Wednesday and it took about 3 hours to install and get it fired up. The 3-way unit was actually less expensive than the 2-way and since I have not run the #10 wire required for the 12V heater, I just disconnected the 12V heater (A project for another day).

If there is anyone that needs any parts off the N641R (i.e. control board, heater element, wire shelving, vegetable drawers, door shelves, etc) let me know and I'll send them for just the actual shipping cost.
Bruce & Teresa Hinde
Steamboat Springs, CO
2004 26RB Diesel
2001 Jeep Wrangler

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”