Bed & Breakfast

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Tahoe

Bed & Breakfast

Post by Tahoe »

I know I'm totally a newbie when it comes to Born Free's, even though I knew they existed for years. I have only seen a few period, not that I go looking for them, but this morning I saw a Bed & Breakfast model at the local tire dealer. They were closed so I assume it's there for service in the morning. Never heard of that model before, but it looks very nice. Short, Chevy chassis with dual tire rear axle. I can clearly see where that would the perfect fit for someone.
Russ and Denise
2002 24RB
shilohdad

Re: Bed & Breakfast

Post by shilohdad »

This model was produced for only a few years in the early 2000s. Here is a link to a review from Motorhome magazine in 2002:

http://www.motorhome.com/rv-reviews/mot ... akfast-21/

The main drawback we saw to it at the time was its being all electric. Either you don't do any no-hookup camping or you run the generator to do any cooking, running of A/C, etc.

The coach is probably most comparable to today's Jewel model (which is NOT all electric).
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”