Decals

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TXCorgi

Decals

Post by TXCorgi »

I have updated RV Repair Facilities in the SE Region with additional information regarding detailing of your Born Free. If your Born Free has ever spent anytime in the Florida sun, you know the damage those decals experience. My "silver" ones were crackling badly - looking tarnished. I contacted the factory and found out they were no longer available for my 2008 27' RSB. I just wanted to maintain my coach for the long haul...keep it looking its best. During my bi-annual detailing appointment with Raul Moreno of Astatula, FL in December, we decided to strip just the large silver decals and paint on new ones using the same techniques required for a full body paint job. Wow! Good as new! Can't tell the difference. Great color match. And now, 6 months later it still looks factory fresh. As other decals begin to fade and wear, I will replace on an as needed basis. I'm highly recommending Raul and Company to anyone for not only detailing work but now decal replacement.
wandering bark

Re: Decals

Post by wandering bark »

Have you a phone number or contact number for Raul?
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

For more info on Raul go to the Vendor links/other vendors section.
Mel & Connie
Brent

Post by Brent »

Any pics?

Brent
Bornfree (1999 Rear Kitchen)
Traveling with Chester (The Boxer) - at least in spirit

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”