Final #'s for the San Juan Rally

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

springerbill

Final #'s for the San Juan Rally

Post by springerbill »

As of 8/15, there are 25 coaches, 49 people registered for the San Juan Rally in Ouray, CO. In addition, 2 of our members that are campground hosts in Ridgway, CO will be joining us for opening night and two other dinners. 14 states are represented. Should be a great time!
Linda Giuliani

Post by Linda Giuliani »

I hope it is cool up there. Can't wait to get out of this Texas heat!
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Linda Giuliani wrote:I hope it is cool up there. Can't wait to get out of this Texas heat!
Lucky you, I've got to leave the cool coast of SoCal and drive throught the hot deserts of AR and UT to get there. :(

Just kidding. :wink: I hope its cool there too!

Bill :D
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
Linda Giuliani

Post by Linda Giuliani »

You haven't been having a very "cool" summer in southern California! Greg's family lives in El Cajon, Ramona & Poway. They are complaining that the heat is as bad as in Texas this year. Only difference is - Texas expects it!

Have a safe trip out and we'll see you in Ouray soon.
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Oops, busted! :lol: High of 81 degrees today.

See you soon.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”