This looks like a good buy

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

johnnieduck

Re: This looks like a good buy

Post by johnnieduck »

Hopefully I can use the bumper off of the old truck if we decide to replace the truck. I wish I could go out and measure the new trucks myself but this lousy cancer has destroyed my back. Great Point Randall on the height of the bed...I remember now that was an issue. My brother in law just bought a Dodge 1 ton with the cummins diesel. He is getting me measurements of his bed this morning. I know I would only need the 3/4 ton but it will give me a starting place. Any other input will be greatly appreciated.

Oh my word...that skit that Chuck and Judy are referring to was so hard to get my team to do but they were great sports and put up with a lot of my crazy ideas. I think it is posted here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFKj7dg_u1g I love Ed's laughter in the background. And I am happy to report that I am 60lbs lighter ...the hard way :D . We did have so much fun with you all at our Rally's. Thanks for all the great memories! Born Free owners are the Best!!!
lassen

Post by lassen »

John CT

We never met a Dodgen or a Dodgen employee that we didn't like. Always enjoyed every Homecoming Rally. They were like a big family reunion except everyone got along and had an enjoyable time.

Best wishes to you and family. Good luck with the new "BORN FREE" project and we look forward to seeing the results in person.

Jack & Jan
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
randallrae

Post by randallrae »

I have seen pics of these on dually pickups , but the front jacks won't clear the fenders , so probably have to be removed and reinstalled . They do make 1 ton pickups (slightly lower GVWR) without duals .You can buy a new fuel injected 6 Litre from Chevy that is a stand a loan engine replacement package , and redo the old Chevy .
2012 25' rb
randallrae

Post by randallrae »

http://richmond.craigslist.org/rvs/5522743175.html If anyone asks how far they can go .
2012 25' rb

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”