colorado Bound

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CuJo's Pride

colorado Bound

Post by CuJo's Pride »

We're in Nebraska with 90 degree days plus humidity. Our girl is buzzing down the road like a champ. The air is keeping us very comfortable. Stopped at Blue Bunny Icecream in Lemars Iowa so our freezer has good icecream. Going to be in the mountains tomorrow night so should be cooler. Have yet to see another BF on I80.
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle
CuJo's Pride

Re: colorado Bound

Post by CuJo's Pride »

Well, I think I cursed us. We got into Denver and our transmission blew to the tune of $4000. We have been camping at the transmission shop. They are going to start tearing it apart tomorrow (Wednesday) so we have to be out of here in the morning. Not sure where we will land with 2 dogs. The transmission should be here on Friday. It has been a very stressful couple of days but we are grateful they let us stay here as long as they have.. Tony, the manager of the shop has gone out of his way to help us out. We'll have to come back and see the mountains another time but for now we have to be satisfied with looking at an alley way..

Happy Trails ?

Jo
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”