RV Service Reviews

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

gwb36

RV Service Reviews

Post by gwb36 »

I searched and did not find this site on this forum so will mention it for those not known of it.
This site has been around for at least 15 years and is still pretty active.

http://www.rvservicereviews.com/
George W Becker
2015 Born Free Triumph w/slide
Birmingham Alabama
Dqcarol

Re: RV Service Reviews

Post by Dqcarol »

I have used the rvservicereviews website to search for providers in an area when I am traveling ... and I have also posted reviews of service providers I have used. VERY valuable information!

There is also the good old standby, www.rvparkreviews.com, as well as one that was passed on to me by a mechanic who came to service our last rig when we were stranded by the side of the road with an air leak. It is perhaps mainly for larger rigs and truckers, but there is valuable info, just the same. The site is www.nttsbreakdown.com and it includes services such as rest stops, glass repair, locksmiths, tire services and more.

The internet is your friend!!!
Carol & Jeff Savournin
2005 24RB Spirit (Casual Elegance?)
2012 Jeep Wrangler toad

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." Steve Jobs
gwb36

Re: RV Service Reviews

Post by gwb36 »

Thanks for the truck site. Added it to my RV bookmarks. Looks like a very comprehensive site.
George W Becker
2015 Born Free Triumph w/slide
Birmingham Alabama

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”