Passenger side dining window mechanism

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Patience

Passenger side dining window mechanism

Post by Patience »

Hello All ,
We have a 2017 Royal Triumph since May and Driving back from the adirondacks, our Passenger window by dining area started flopping open ,
The knob is stripped and broken from what we think is over tightening and we now temporarily have to duct tape window to counter table area via the brackets of window to stay closed
Since born free Service department is no longer there, anyone have any ideas? and what the name of the Manufacturer of windows and parts are so we can order replacement parts?

Amy & Jon
randallrae

Re: Passenger side dining window mechanism

Post by randallrae »

http://www.hehrintl.com/index.htm They used Hehr windows on my 2013
2012 25' rb
Patience

Post by Patience »

Thank you we will check that out
admoffat

Post by admoffat »

We have a 2016 and had similar problems. I searched the web for likely OEM suppliers that BF might have used. They used LCI 3000-series windows on the newer units: https://www.lci1.com/bonded-window. It is annoying that they don't have a catalog or parts list online. I contacted their customer service at customerservice@lci1.com. They'll need a picture of your mechanism. They were reasonably speedy in replying and our replacement operator arrived in 1-2 days.
2016 Royal Splendor
Verona, WI
davids.moffat@outlook.com

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”