Where to Buy Parts for a 1995 President

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Jaina

Where to Buy Parts for a 1995 President

Post by Jaina »

Hi, everyone:

We recently bought a beautiful 1995 President. My husband is going over it for little things that need to be fixed or repaired. There's very little. However, we do need to replace the clip that holds the screen door to the door. Does anyone know of a good place to buy parts for these wonderful vehicles? :)

Jaina
jlef123

Re: Where to Buy Parts for a 1995 President

Post by jlef123 »

Do not know if this company has the specific part you need but for an online RV parts source they have a pretty comprehensive catalog. I've used them successfully. Here is the URL for their home page.

http://www.rvupgradestore.com
Joel & Sandy
2002 26' RB
2015 27' Splendor
2020 Coachmen Beyond
hornbake

Post by hornbake »

Oh, my! I just logged into that website for fun. It’s amazing. So much stuff and so easy to navigate with incredible menus. Looks like the Amazon of the RV world. Thanks, Joel.
Larry and Helen Hornbake
2013 27 ft RSB
lbow2459

Post by lbow2459 »

YES! Awesome site.... Thanks for sharing!!
Larry and Jane
2006 24RB Casual Elegance
TomP

Post by TomP »

Jaina -

I also have a 1995 BF. I haven't needed a screen door clip but perhaps we can share ideas when/where we get parts.

Reach out anytime

Thanks!

Tom
1995 Born Free 24' Rear Side Bed

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”