Updated Graphics Package

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

nate

Updated Graphics Package

Post by nate »

I own a 2003 26' RSB and would like to update the graphics package to the 2006 - 2012 look. In searching the message boards I found the contact information for Al Gould at Keg Graphics in Huntington Beach, CA who has previously created the 1999 - 2005 graphics package. I sent him pictures of the newer package and he is willing to design it from scratch, but said it won't be a perfect match to the factory graphics. I may ultimately have him do it at a cost of approximately $1,200, but he said the best and cheaper option is to trace the graphics on an existing coach. This should create an exact match and allow for others to either purchase the entire package or certain sections that become cracked or damaged over time.

If someone with this package is willing to trace the graphics (Al Gould would send the necessary supplies and instructions), I would be willing to pay for your time and effort. The other option would be for someone who lives close to Huntington Beach to either take it by Al's shop and he would trace it or I think he would be willing to drive to your location if it isn't too far. Again, I would pay someone for the time and effort.

I know this is probably a long shot, but thought I would at least ask in the off chance someone is willing to do it. Once the package is created, others would be able to order it directly from Keg Graphics. I have posted an image below of the package I am looking for on a 2006 26' RSB.

Thanks,

Nate
Attachments
2006 Graphics.jpg
2006 Graphics.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 2946 times
Nate Lien
2003 Born Free 26' RSB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”