RSB bedding?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mike Astley

RSB bedding?

Post by Mike Astley »

Recently bought a '99 RSB. The RSB measures 49" X 74", which I have found is referred to as a 3/4 size. This seems to be an odd bed size with very few bedding options that I have found to date. (The pplmotorhomes site says they will custom make sheets of that size).

So what do folks do for bedding?

Thanks!
1999 26RSB
Fort Collins, CO
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

A double size fitted sheet fits on ours. The top sheet is a little large since there is no room for it to hang over the sides, like at home.

we haven't tried the Travasak that came with ours yet.

John
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

I bought the Travasak for my '99 RSB and I really like it. Only problem is I bought a Queen and I think a Full would have been ideal...However, I don't even remember if they come in a Full size.

Anyhow, I really like the idea of not really having to struggle making the bed each AM...The Travasak works great.... 8)
Mike Astley

Post by Mike Astley »

The problem with Travasaks are that their size choices (42" X 80" or 66" X 80") don't map very well to the size of the bed.

In my continued search I did find one place that offers a sheet set: SheetsUSA.com (https://www.sheetsusa.com/catalog/index.asp). If you go to their 180 thread sheets they have a set that's 49" X 75" X 7" (but only in yellow! :? ). Something that's nice about these is that they are like waterbed sheets in that the top sheet is connected at the bottom-side of the bed to the bottom sheet...makes making the bed easier.
1999 26RSB
Fort Collins, CO
Randy Wilson

Post by Randy Wilson »

There is another product available that we bought for our twin sofa beds. See the web page below. Hacksacks are available in twin, full, queen & king size. We bought a pair of the full size which are 58" wide. Hacksacks are made of heavy cotton cover instead of the slick nylon used by Travasak and feel less slippery on our ultraleather upholstery. Additional sheets are available and are fastened in place with velcro as in the Travasak. Hacksacks have a zipper down each side, but it does not go all the way around to permit separating the top ans bottom as does the Travasak. They have worn well during two years and nine months of use. I would be happy with either product, but Travasak just didn't have the size we needed.

http://www.hacksack-leisure.com/hacksack.htm

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”