Better Range Hood Lighting

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

SteveP

Better Range Hood Lighting

Post by SteveP »

Looking for ideas to improve the lighting under the range hood on our "new" 2011 24 RB. Can't find a brighter LED bulb that will physically fit in the Hengs range hood light "fixture". Thinking of some sort of surface mount or??

Thanks
Dallas Baillio

Re: Better Range Hood Lighting

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Steve, I changed mine out using a LED bulb. I think I used the same type bulb for all my “bullet” lights. The only interior bulb I have left to change out is the one in the refrigerator. I bought all of them on Amazon. I’ll look at my past orders and see if I can find the bulb I used.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

STEVE, sent you an e-mail. You have a newer BF than me. Your light housing may be different.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
lbow2459

Post by lbow2459 »

Slowly upgrading all of ours to LED's. Using M4LED.com, & have been satisfied. Used a few of the "Elite Series" in natural white. The range hood is better, but still not quite there. I was thinking of trying to affix something up there to reflect more light.
Larry and Jane
2006 24RB Casual Elegance
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Link:

http://m4products.com/

Their prices are higher than those i’ve found on Amazon, but how would we know they are better quality?
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”