Stickies for posting pictures locked ??

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ironhorse

Stickies for posting pictures locked ??

Post by Ironhorse »

Hello all,

Is it just me or is the section on "how to post pictures" locked ? I have a question on winterizing and would like to post a pic to clarify but can't find the info on which websites to use to compress the picture prior to attachment.

thanks,
John.
John Cassidy
Brighton, Michigan
2013 BF Front Lounge, 23 ft on E350 chassis
1966 Mustang conv
whemme

Re: Stickies for posting pictures locked ??

Post by whemme »

John,

The topic titled Photo Posting Rules & Hints is locked for good reason. Questions about that topic are best posted in the General Discussion area which you did. The topic lists 7 different websites that could be used to resize large photos down to a maximum width of 720 pixels. Personally the 1st two listed websites work well for me. Are you not able to use any of the listed websites?
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Ironhorse

Post by Ironhorse »

Hi Bill. When I open the sticky, none of the links to websites are visible. It just says locked ?? Maybe the browser on this pad is to old. I’ll try our newer laptop
John Cassidy
Brighton, Michigan
2013 BF Front Lounge, 23 ft on E350 chassis
1966 Mustang conv
whemme

Post by whemme »

John,

Send me your phone number to my email address whemme@earthlink.net so I can call you to try and figure out why you can't see any of the links.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”