Casual Elegance Models

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

centralparv

Casual Elegance Models

Post by centralparv »

Hi. Can someone enlighten me on the Casual Elegance models? I guess I'd like to know if they were upgraded models, and what lengths they came in? I happened to purchase one in Florida online and hoping it turns out as nice as it' looks on pictures. thanks.
Peggy Sariano
jlef123

Re: Casual Elegance Models

Post by jlef123 »

The casual elegance option is basically an upgraded interior design package. It included Cherry wood cabinets and partial wood floors, Ultra leather chairs and sofas, solid surface counters and sinks and brass fixtures. Makes for an attractive interior. The solid cherry wood floors tend to get scratched so we always had a rug covering it on our old coach. I am sure you will enjoy your new coach. You can add to it by joining the Leap'n Lions Club, if you haven't already done so, and joining in the clubs activities.
Joel & Sandy
2002 26' RB
2015 27' Splendor
2020 Coachmen Beyond
centralparv

Re: Casual Elegance Models

Post by centralparv »

Thank you Joel and Sandy! I’m looking forward to getting this one up to Pa. !
Peggy Sariano

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”