foggy windows, 2011, 27RSB

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

glazx2

foggy windows, 2011, 27RSB

Post by glazx2 »

First of all, many thanks to BFADMIN for the very useful info about where to obtain hinges for my medicine chest above the vanity sink. I ordered the hinges from "RV Hinges and More" and they sent exactly what I need. I didn't think I would be able to find those anywhere and now I have them. Thanks

Now my new issue: foggy windows. I talked to Hehr Glass and they told me it was probably moisture accumulating over the years in between the double paynes. Am I going to have to totally replace my windows, frames and all, to correct this problem?

Thanks
jlef123

Re: foggy windows, 2011, 27RSB

Post by jlef123 »

Not usually necessary to replace the windows. There are companies that repair your existing windows. In Florida there is a company called Suncoast Deigners Inc. in Hudson, FL that specializes in this. There are others but friends of mine have used Suncoast and spoke well of them. Here is the URL for their website. https://suncoastdesigners.com/ . Of course you would have to leave the cold weather up north to have them repaired but that shouldn't be too much of a hardship this time of year.
Joel & Sandy
2002 26' RB
2015 27' Splendor
2020 Coachmen Beyond

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”