winter use

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

mgoodwin

winter use

Post by mgoodwin »

I am the new owner of a 2009 BF 24RB, and live in Reno, NV where night time temps usually go below freezing 1/2 the year, and would like to use the plumbing, does anyone have any experience with heating the holding tanks, interested in what you used, how long before it takes 2 batteries down to 50%. Also driving the MH back from Phoenix to reno , empty, driving 60 -65 mph only got overall 8.465 MPG any ideas on improving gas mileage? Thanks and I look forward to running into you on the road! Mike Goodwin
randallrae

Re: winter use

Post by randallrae »

There are at least 3 current members of the Leap'n Lions club living in Reno that you might want to connect with. You should probably get better mileage ,how many miles is on the coach?
2012 25' rb
mgoodwin

Post by mgoodwin »

Thanks for your reply, the couch has 41,000 seems to run great except for the mileage, you mentioned there were 3 in the group living in Reno, any idea how I find contact info for them Thanks!
randallrae

Post by randallrae »

Check the info on the 2018 Reno rally their contact info is there. I would check the air filter first.
Last edited by randallrae on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 25' rb
mgoodwin

Post by mgoodwin »

thanks

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”