Sturgi-Stay Propane Accessories

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

JeffatJacks

Sturgi-Stay Propane Accessories

Post by JeffatJacks »

I recently installed a Sturgi-Stay propane fitting with two quick disconnects
(https://mbsturgis.com/products/quick-di ... y-fitting/ ).

This is similar in functionality to the Extend-A-Stay product sold at Camping World and other vendors. With two quick disconnects I can have both my grille and my gas fire pit hooked up to the propane tank on the Born Free and alleviates the need to lug around a 20lb propane tank or 1lb disposable bottles. This fitting also allows for the attachment of a portable propane tank to supplement the on board supply if you are staying in place for a long period of time.
I worked directly with MB Sturgis and they custom made two hoses to my requested length with the required quick disconnect fitting on one end and the appropriate fitting for my grille and fire pit on the other.
I have attached a few images of the fitting installed on the propane tank and my equipment connected with the hoses.
Customer Service was top notch and the quality of everything provided is really nice.

Jeff
Born Free 26RB towing a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Attachments
IMG_4825 (Small).jpg
IMG_4825 (Small).jpg (86.94 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
IMG_4822 (Small).jpg
IMG_4822 (Small).jpg (71.84 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
IMG_4823 (Small).jpg
IMG_4823 (Small).jpg (75.61 KiB) Viewed 2007 times

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”