Duallyvalve - 1-piece metal bolt-in valve stems for Class C

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

JeffatJacks

Duallyvalve - 1-piece metal bolt-in valve stems for Class C

Post by JeffatJacks »

Duallyvalve - 1-piece metal bolt-in valve stems for Class C Ford, GM & Dodge Duallys

Having suffered a valve stem failure on our inside dually on our way to Gillette Wyoming for the FMCA event, I was looking for a more robust solution for valve stems on the duallys. Based on a recommendation from the technician in the Tire Minder TPMS Vendor Booth I researched the “Duallyvalve” kits at http://yourtireshopsupply.com/category/ ... odge-class.

I believe the kit I ordered was the http://yourtireshopsupply.com/product/7 ... ms-dl1ecfr

These valve stems eliminate the need for the screw on valve stem extenders we often see on dually wheels. An additional benefit is your aren’t dealing with the stainless steel flexible hoses and their brackets as you remove or install your Dicor Vera Liners. These stems also come with extra rubber grommets for subsequent service to the valve stems.

This was one of many preventative maintenance/upgrades we are completing in preparation for our Canadian Maritimes Trip this summer traveling from South Texas.
Attachments
duallyvalves.jpg
duallyvalves.jpg (52.69 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
IMG_4817 (Small).jpg
IMG_4817 (Small).jpg (74.65 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
IMG_4818 (Small).jpg
IMG_4818 (Small).jpg (63.07 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
2004 Born Free 26 RB
Towing a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
tomzleapin

Re: Duallyvalve - 1-piece metal bolt-in valve stems for Clas

Post by tomzleapin »

The down side to these type is you can not rotate your tires without reinstalling the extenders. I have had issues with hoses myself. One hose developed a slow leak and another broke after I bought new tires and the installer didn't get the wheel simulator on correctly. One of the first things I did when I got my coach was had metal valve stems installed. You can get extenders like the ones you picture that thread onto you existing valve stems.
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”