Needs help in Broken Bow, NE

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bfadmin
Site Admin

Needs help in Broken Bow, NE

Post by bfadmin »

Connie emailed the Leapin' Lions site admins asking for some help to be able to use her Born Free. Is there anyone near Broken Bow who might be able to lend her a hand? I have her address and phone if you'd like to contact her directly. I emailed her back as site admin and told her I'd post her request to the Forum. Thanks everyone!

Here's the text of her email:

"Dear Sir
I haven't been on your leaping lion site for some time
My husband and I bought a 2015 BF in August last year and it has a inverter, and I really don't know how to use it. My husband died in December 2018.
Is there anyplace I can go to have someone show me just how everything works. It is different from our other BF.
I'll be in Nebraska and where I've taken and asked about it no one knows for sure. It is a great little motorhome. But need more info on how everything works.
I'm planning on using it this summer
Thank you for any information you can give me."

Connie McCandless
Broken Bow, NE
conimac44 <AT> juno <DOT> com
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”