BILL HEMME RETIRES

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dallas Baillio

BILL HEMME RETIRES

Post by Dallas Baillio »

From the LEAPIN’ LIONS NEWSLETTER:

“Bill Hemme, website administrator, has retired after 14 years of managing the site.”

I want to extend my sincere thanks to Bill for his dedication and competence in maintaining, monitoring and improving this website. It is a behind-the-scenes effort that often goes unnoticed and unappreciated. This website has always been a great source of information and help for BF owners. Now even more critical since the factory has closed. And, I count myself among the many BF owners who have benefited from Bill’s knowledge and his posts. Thanks Bill for 14 years of great service.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
perleys

Re: BILL HEMME RETIRES

Post by perleys »

I echo Dallas's comments. I too want to thank Bill for all his wisdom. As a new single BF owner a few years ago, I have found Bill's comments and guidance throughout the forum to be so helpful for me to learn the ins and outs of owning the RV. It has helped me so many times to read the comments and helped me to research and think about things I never would have without the forum.
Thanks, Bill!
John S.

Post by John S. »

As the moderator of a large RV site for many years I know the work that it requires. Thank you for your dedication and work over the years.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.
stevek

Post by stevek »

Thanks for everything Bill H. I hope you continue to hang around here on our forum. I always enjoy reading your posts. :D
Steve
2011 Born Free 22 foot RSK, rear side (corner) kitchen, E350, 29k miles.
Our first motorhome. Lots to learn. Thanks.
CA/OR border
whemme

Post by whemme »

I am still here. I will be serving as backup website administrator for at least a year. Roger Hakeman and Diane Burrows have been appointed to take over a website co-administrators. Also I need to point out that our club's secretary/treasurer Jerry Fay has been acting as assistant website administrator for several years with him and I splitting the duties - I administrating the discussion forum part of the website and Jerry the other part of our site. Jerry desires a lot of thanks for his role. He has fought all the battles with our website's ISP (Internet Service Provider) and there have been many - but since Jerry has the club's checkbook, he has won most of those battles.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”