RSB Owners

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dallas Baillio

RSB Owners

Post by Dallas Baillio »

I’ve always had a problem with a fitted sheet on the rear side bed on my BF. The bed itself is not a standard size, bigger than a twin and smaller than a standard. As seen in the photo I found these suspender like clips on Amazon. They make a “not so fitted sheet” a real fitted sheet.
Attachments
6284C12F-DEDF-4DBF-BDB7-A9ECDDDB9822.jpeg
6284C12F-DEDF-4DBF-BDB7-A9ECDDDB9822.jpeg (98.7 KiB) Viewed 3708 times
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
M&MAustin

Re: RSB Owners

Post by M&MAustin »

Thanks! We don't have an RSB but I need something similar for the sleeping pad we put on the sofa bed. This looks perfect!
Matt & Marie Baker
2013 26' Mobility
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Glad to see my post was useful. I make these thinking my subjects may be helpful to others. Thanks for commenting.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
perleys

Post by perleys »

My bed setup in my RSB is to use an Aerobed airbed for my bed. I also use the suspenders to keep on my mattress pad cover. My most recent sheets are deep and they seem to stay on ok but it helps to keep the pad in place. I have one of the mattress pads with a combo of memory foam and quilted batting. Pretty comfy!
stevek

Post by stevek »

I didn't even know about these gizmos?
I just ordered a set from Amazon.
Steve
2011 Born Free 22 foot RSK, rear side (corner) kitchen, E350, 29k miles.
Our first motorhome. Lots to learn. Thanks.
CA/OR border

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”