cabinet hinges

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

JamesEQ

cabinet hinges

Post by JamesEQ »

I need to find replacement cabinet hinges for one of my overheard cabinet doors in our 2005 Born Free 24' RB. Does anyone know where to obtain these hinges (which hold the door open and hold the door closed). This is not the first time a hinge needed replacement. But the first time we were able to stop in Humboldt and the factory handled the replacement. I do not even know how to describe what type of hinge I need when searching online.
Thanks
Jim Qualey
Colorado
(719) 942 4675
2005 24' RB
whemme

Re: cabinet hinges

Post by whemme »

Jim, go to the Technical Library section on this forum and click on the topic titled Replacement Upper Cabinet Door Hinges for older Born Frees. You will find two sources to replace your broken hinges.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Pete1122

Re: cabinet hinges

Post by Pete1122 »

I just bought a bunch of these for my 2006 Born Free, they are a perfect match and work great.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Hinge-Spring ... 2749.l2649
2006 Born Free RSB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”