Born Free on calender cover

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

ed

Born Free on calender cover

Post by ed »

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well & enjoyed the holidays. Hopefully you are all somewhere warm, maybe down in Tampa for the show! I have a photo that i wanted to upload here for you all to see but my tach skills are very limited & I can't figure out how to make it small enough. I opened up my new 2020 RV Pro magazine yesterday & their new 2020 calendar fell out. Imagine my surprise when I picked it up & there is a great scenic photo of like a 1999 Born Free. Thought maybe someone might recognize the photo? Anyway, if someone smarter than myself (should open the gates) want to give me a email or cell number I can send this to you & you can put it on. Thanks guys & Tracy & I hope you have a fantastic 2020!
Ed Newman
shilohdad

Re: Born Free on calender cover

Post by shilohdad »

With luck, here is the calendar cover that Ed mentions. Thanks to Ed for emailing it to me.
Attachments
2B7EC17B-E4B1-48AA-A3E1-6E4793CE0E61.jpeg
2B7EC17B-E4B1-48AA-A3E1-6E4793CE0E61.jpeg (289.86 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
ed

Re: Born Free on calender cover

Post by ed »

Thanks guys! Yes, this is the cover of the 2020 RV Pro calendar. Pretty exciting. Was just curious if anyone recognized this picture?
Ed Newman

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”