Video of How a Born Free is Assembled

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

perleys

Video of How a Born Free is Assembled

Post by perleys »

Does anyone know of any videos that might have been made to show how Born Free RV are assembled at the former factory. If you know of one could you post a link or message me so you can email it to me. I would love to learn more on how my 2004 RSB is assembled before I have extensive repairs done next month. Or does anyone still have a way to ask Kim questions from the factory? Is he still involved in the industry? I google searched and tried to find some old links but can't seem to find anything in archives or on the web.
Thanks, Sandy
tomzleapin

Re: Video of How a Born Free is Assembled

Post by tomzleapin »

Here's a link to photos posted by shilodad:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xGgifR9C4TyxrPfVA
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN
shilohdad

Post by shilohdad »

Ed Newman and I have exchanged a few emails in the past few weeks. Here is a link to a topic he posted here recently:

https://www.bornfreervclub.org/bulletin ... f=4&t=6572

You can try PMing him to see if he has any information. That is how I got in contact with him.
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
perleys

Post by perleys »

Thanks Tom for the link to the pictures! Those are most helpful in understanding how it was built. And a good reminder of the quality for sure!!! That was perfect!

And thanks Joe, I will try to reach out to Ed!
Thanks, Sandy

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”