Flexsteel out of RV. Business

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dallas Baillio

Flexsteel out of RV. Business

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Just read this:

https://rvbusiness.com/flexsteel-announ ... -business/

And here is the CEO’s non-statement: Jerry Dittmer, president and CEO of Flexsteel, stated in a earnings report that the company remains optimistic and, going forward, it is “planning to accelerate our business transformation by pushing out the boundaries of opportunity while streamlining our operations and footprint.”

Or, in plain language lay off employees, close some portion of our operations, and stop buying from our suppliers in order to be certain our shareholders feel no pain and I can keep my job.

Sounds like Dilbert’s pointed hair boss. Read more of what he said if you can stomach what some PR person wrote for him to essentially say nothing.

Oh what I would give for some factual and unbiased reporting here. The source appears to be a mouthpiece of the RV industry.
Last edited by Dallas Baillio on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
perleys

Re: Flexsteel out of RV. Business

Post by perleys »

LOL Dallas, that middle paragraph was a very long long bunch of words to say nothing!
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Perleys, I keep adding to this post because it is such typical bullshit. Sorry I messed up your response
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
perleys

Post by perleys »

Maybe the head of the company plans to switch to politics :) :lol:

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”