2004 For Sale Advice

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Miss Bernie

2004 For Sale Advice

Post by Miss Bernie »

I found another Born Free that is a 2004 with 111,000 miles on the Ford V10. I spoke to the owner and he said that he has kept it in perfect condition and "everything" runs properly. He's asking $27,500. I don't know that NADA is a good place to check selling prices for these models as they are so sought after...

Wondering if anyone might have:

#1. An opinion on the V10 having 111K miles assuming the engine has been maintained. How many miles do you think I can expect without major repairs?
#2. The Price. Is $27,500 good, fair, overpriced

Thanks in advance !!! Details below....

2004 Born Free class C Motor Coach. 26ft. rear side bed model. Born Free is arguably one of the best motor coaches ever built. From it's fiberglass body to it's solid wood honey oak cabinets to it's built in roll bars for added safety Born Free spared no expenses. This motorhome looks like new inside and out. It runs perfectly and everything works as it should. Ford E-450. Triton V-10 workhorse engine w/overdrive. 111K easy highway miles. Generator, roof air w/heat, air ride suspension, four flexsteel captain chairs, tv w/dvd, one double bed and one single bed, large fridge w/freezer, separate toilet and shower, double sink in kitchen, stove, convection microwave oven, bathroom vanity sink, pull out table, ample storage, two awnings, outside shower, excellent tires and a brand new cover still in the box.
WOW! that was a mouthful. If I didn't already own it I'd probably buy it myself!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”