Newbie needing coach lighted fuse panel schematic/diagram

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

oldgoat

Newbie needing coach lighted fuse panel schematic/diagram

Post by oldgoat »

Hi Leapin Lions Folks!

Newbie owners since last year. We bought a 2013 RSK with the power awning missing. Previous owner said original owner tore it up. I am having a new one installed but we really need the wiring diagram/schematic for the lighted coach fuse panel. It came with every other original owner's manuals except that. Does anyone have one they could copy and e-mail to me? Or where to find one/ I can't tell who the manufacturer of the panel is, or a part / model number.

Thanks!!

Dale and Mary Ann from Ohio
whemme

Re: Newbie needing coach lighted fuse panel schematic/diagra

Post by whemme »

Dale and Mary Ann,

Below is attached a screen shot of Figure 3.4 from the Owner's Manual for year 2013 Born Free motor coaches. Note the the statement: Refer to the 12V/DC House Battery Circuits drawing (included with this packet) for the location of this fuse panel. This is the drawing that you need to determine which fuse was used to power the original awning no removed.Sorry I don't have that drawing but maybe someone does and can supply you with it.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 2.25.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 2.25.22 PM.png (80.65 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
M&MAustin

Post by M&MAustin »

We also have a 2013 and I don't think we got the circuit diagram with our unit - I don't remember ever seeing it. We're heading out on a trip later this week so I'll look through the manuals and let you know if I find it.
Matt & Marie Baker
2013 26' Mobility
oldgoat

Post by oldgoat »

Thanks!
M&MAustin

Post by M&MAustin »

Apologies for the delay in responding. I've looked through everything and we don't have the fuse diagram either.

I think our coach was the first one with a power awning installed, if I remember correctly. It was a Dometic 9100 and was a 110v awning on a circuit that went through the inverter (so the awning could be operated by the house batteries if not on shore power). So I don't think it went through the 12' fuse panel. In our coach, the 110v breaker panel is behind a louvered door under the sink. One circuit is labeled "inverter input" and I think the two outlets that go through the inverter (one in the upper cabinet where the DVD player is, and the other at the TV) and the awning were the only items on that circuit.

We are also in the process of having our awning replaced due to damage. Our shop originally ordered a replacement from Dometic last spring, but after 9 months and repeated lies about the status (twice they said "it's been shipped and is in Texas"), we now have a Fiamma on order. Unfortunately they don't offer a 15' wall mounted power awning so we had to go with a shorter one. It should be installed in the next few weeks.

Hope some of this is helpful.
Matt & Marie Baker
2013 26' Mobility

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”