Dometic Air Conditioner Cover Success !!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Bill Erhardt

Dometic Air Conditioner Cover Success !!

Post by Bill Erhardt »

Howdy Gang from Bill in Helena, Mt. 2005 Born Free Elegance.

I received a new Dometic Air Condition Cover from Camping World and it fit perfect !! Also is was Polar White Vs the beiges on that Walmart send and I returned.

Took about an hour to remove the old foam liner, clean everhting with shop vac, put on the new foam, and finally attached new cover with additional stainless washer with the original stainless screws. All is working well.

Then I cleaned, oiled the hydraulic legs/seals , topped off the hydraulic fluid in all four reserves, and finally raised and lowered a couple times for releveling. Woo Hoo !!

Ready for another summer in Montana with a couple new bumps on my head and a scrapped nose working on the hydraulics!!!!

Oh, I have new cable holders and will get them on from the Satellite Dish and the TV Antenna after I was the roof....

Everyone stay well out there..

Bill
Attachments
BigFootLevelersSmall.jpg
BigFootLevelersSmall.jpg (98.1 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
BornFreeDometicCoverSmall.jpg
BornFreeDometicCoverSmall.jpg (85.68 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
BornFreeDometicAirCondSmall.jpg
BornFreeDometicAirCondSmall.jpg (136.38 KiB) Viewed 3022 times

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”