Toilet securing

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jwcc1944

Toilet securing

Post by jwcc1944 »

How to tighten the toilet down . 2001 RB 24’
Dallas Baillio

Re: Toilet securing

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Photos? Manufacturer of toilet? Model number? Have you searched online for instructions? What have you done to find an answer? Called the manufacturer for help? I try to help, but I do expect enough information to give me an idea of where to start. I’ve replaced my toilet but it was 8 or 10 years ago and I have only a vague recollection of the steps I followed.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
tomzleapin

Re: Toilet securing

Post by tomzleapin »

When I purchased my 2005 in 2010 the toilet was raised up a fraction of an inch. At first I thought it was normal but looking under the coach I discovered that the black tank had been forced up thus pushing the toilet up. My tank is surrounded by some substantial sheet metal and it was a chore getting it straighten out. This brought the toilet down flush with the floor. The previous owner must have run over something.
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”