Replacement Holding Tank Source

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Hazel's-Keeper

Replacement Holding Tank Source

Post by Hazel's-Keeper »

Someone posted in the past what brand of tanks BF used but I can't seem to find the post now. Anyone know what brand of tank BF used? specifically looking for a black tank.
Brent

Re: Replacement Holding Tank Source

Post by Brent »

Hi - I just saw your post. Did you ever find a source for black tank replacement? I need one too for a ‘99. 23’ RK. I’ve called Amer-kart, the company that acquired the company Bornfree used, but all those tanks are gone or melted down. The price a service center has given me for someone to mold a new one is $1300 plus removal and installation costs.
Bornfree (1999 Rear Kitchen)
Traveling with Chester (The Boxer) - at least in spirit
Hazel's-Keeper

Post by Hazel's-Keeper »

I ended up using a freshwater tank. It mounted further up than the old tank so the white tank was not an issue. I used uniseal fittings and put my fittings where needed. I don't remember the source for the tank but will post it when I come across it.
Brent

Post by Brent »

Still looking and pretty discouraged right now.
Bornfree (1999 Rear Kitchen)
Traveling with Chester (The Boxer) - at least in spirit
Hazel's-Keeper

Post by Hazel's-Keeper »

I ended up using a Class A Customs tank.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”