Upcoming Florida Rally

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Taobeemr

Upcoming Florida Rally

Post by Taobeemr »

I noticed that the recent tornadoes that recently ravaged central Florida went right through where our rally is located. Any news of damage to the camping ground, or the roads leading in and out? My heart goes out to all those people who lost everything.
Mel Wilbur

Florida rally

Post by Mel Wilbur »

I spoke with George Boley yesterday and the campground was spared so the rally is a GO. See you all there.
Mel & Connie
ddpjep

Florida Riverboat Rally

Post by ddpjep »

On the TV news I saw a side-wheeler riverboat aground and damaged in Lake County or Volusia County. (The St. Johns River is the border between the two counties.) I hope it wasn't the boat we are planning to go on.
norijake

Post by norijake »

Looks like the Beresford Lady is the boat that was sunk in the recent Fl storms. Go to http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... .htmlstory zoom a couple of lines and click on the pointer nearest West DeLand. That was the boat we were supposed to cruise on. Very sad to see her go down.
2004 26' RB
norijake

Post by norijake »

If the link posted above doesn't load, Google "Lake County FL Storm Damage" and click on "Map:Where Storm Damage Occurred...". That should load the Google maps with the pointers to damaged areas.
2004 26' RB
Mel Wilbur

Florida Rally

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Not to worry folks, as usual George and Sue have things under control and have contacted another cruise boat so all is well. As they say in the theater biz, the show must go on.
Mel & Connie
norijake

Re: Florida Rally

Post by norijake »

Mel Wilbur wrote:Not to worry folks, as usual George and Sue have things under control and have contacted another cruise boat so all is well. As they say in the theater biz, the show must go on.
:D See y'all in Umatilla :D
2004 26' RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”