Family Motorcoaching Magazine slights Born Free

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Family Motorcoaching Magazine slights Born Free

Post by Trisha »

I just finished reading (perusing) my new Family Motor Coaching magazine April '07 issue today (received today). It has a multi-page lineup of "today's Class C's" which purports to introduce FMCA members to the current Class C manufacturers.

They left Born Free out of the article completely. lazy Days made it. Other Class C's, and some super B's made it. But no Born Free.

I'm not sure what to make of the slight, considering Born Free used to be a chapter of FMCA. Is there an FMCA contact here somewhere that can find out what the heck???

They should at least be required to print an apology, but the damage is done anyway.

Trisha
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Trisha;

I read that today also, and I thought there was a review of the 32' Born Free. I put the magazine out with the recycling and I will retrive it tomorrow to double check.

If I remember correctly they are listed alphabetical and the Born Free was right after Bigfoot.

Hmmmmmmm........

John
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

Mea Culpa. Missed it. Don't know How, but it's on page 70 in the first column. I read all the other ones...

Oh, looking at it...I see how I missed it. I didn't see any of them on that 2 page spread, including the dynamax. I would have read that one for sure... the pages must have stuck together.

Sorry guys for being misleading. I missed the Coachhouse, Coachment and Dynamax ones too.

Don't retrieve your issue from the trash! You got the pages to open correctly.

Oops. Well, now everyone will go read their FMCA mag if they get it. Page 70.

Trish

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”