Congratulations on new BF message board

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

ALAN GROOVER

Congratulations on new BF message board

Post by ALAN GROOVER »

Many thanks to all of those BF owners that put the time and effort in getting this message board up and running. It is a real pleasure to participate in it.
Congrats on a great job.
born free 24 psd

Post by born free 24 psd »

Happy with the new one, but liked the old also
Charlotte

Post by Charlotte »

I REALLY liked the old board...and still use it!
w5vthdonb

Post by w5vthdonb »

The board is great. Like all things today we must update and you took the time to do this. Thanks a lot. We may not remember the horseless caridge, but our grandfolks do and they said the same. They liked the horses. Well today I like my BF horseless caridge. It will take a little time and people will get use to this site and they will find it is more powerful than the old one. If one is having trouble with the site, ask your children or grandchildren to show you how to work it. Funny how time has passed us old folks bye.
Again thanks for the time you have put in to this site.
Don
USN ret.
2002 26ft RSB
1987 Cabriolet toad
Mary Ann

Post by Mary Ann »

javascript:emoticon(':lol:')Congratulations for putting a great Board on line! I find it quite easy to use, and wonderfully helpful! Loved my first ever RV rally at Branson, and hope to go on others. Thanks to all who helped get me in my BFT after my keys disappeared from a table in the campground. The keys have been found by a fellow Lean'n Lion who picked them up accidentally. Promised to return them by "snail mail" but more than two weeks later, the keys haven't arrived. I really miss them and hope the PO gets quicker soon.javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

Can't blame it all on the P.O.

I had an inspection (govt. ) Long story... and put that on the back burner to get ready for the inspection. But they're in an envelope and headed out now finally. Don't want the Post office to get a bad rap...it's my fault it is so slow..

trish
joslef10

Post by joslef10 »

Many thanks to all BF owners who got this wonderful board going ! !
It reminds me of the Discovery board of which I WAS a member!
(My previous rig)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”