RV Road Home

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Wayne

RV Road Home

Post by Wayne »

Just caught the last of a new show on HGTV about RV's. They were showing a 32 ft BF in Florida at shuttle launch. Was nice to see the BF on national tv.Might be a rerun of this segment next Sunday in the afternoon. If anybody knows for sure when it might replay I would like to hear about it. Thanks
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

From the HGTV website, this is the description of the show that aired tonight, and the times for the repeat broadcast.

RV Road Home: Traveling the Pet-Show Circuit and More
Episode HRVOD-101
RV Road Home is a four-part series hosted by Chi-Lan Lieu that explores the unique ways people use their motorhomes. In this episode, one family travels to the desert outside of Las Vegas to play in the sand with their ATV. Then experience life on the dog show circuit, and travel to Florida for an amazing night launch of the space shuttle. Also, learn about the amazing electronics, sound systems, TVs, and satellite and GPS capabilities in today's RVs.
• April 09, 2007 1:00 AM ET/PT and 1:30 AM ET/PT

From the DirecTV online guide, these are the times for the next two episodes (all times are Mountain Daylight Time):

RV Road Home 229 HGTV 7:00 PM MDT 04/15/2007
RV Road Home 229 HGTV 7:30 PM MDT 04/15/2007
RV Road Home 229 HGTV 11:00 PM MDT 04/15/2007 repeat
RV Road Home 229 HGTV 11:30 PM MDT 04/15/2007 repeat
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Just wanted to add that here in California this program airs at 9:00 PM on Sunday. I was lucky enough to check my BF postings yesterday around 8:55PM & saw the post regarding this show. Of course I immediately turned the TV on & was able to enjoy seeing the BF as one of the RV's shown. It certainly looked impressive, especially with the new exterior colors. I also liked the removable range cover that when removed fit nicely into a slot at the side. Great idea! In all, from my perspective, there certainly is a lot of competition out there between all the gadgets & high tech equipment. Of course they don't go into the quality of construction but concentrate on the 'pretty this or that'....Anyhow, it was interesting & glad I watched it. I'll be sitting in front of that TV next Sunday just to see what they hi-light next time..... 8)
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

HGTV shows the schedule for all four episodes as follows (all times EDT):
RV Road Home: Traveling the Pet-Show Circuit and More, 04/15/2007 5:00 PM HRVOD-101
RV Road Home: Trekking to the Tamale Festival and More, 04/15/2007 5:30 PM HRVOD-102
RV Road Home: Touring Wine Country and More, 04/15/2007 9:00 PM HRVOD-103
RV Road Home: Heading to Horse Shows and More, 04/15/2007 9:30 PM HRVOD-104
Bogiesmom

Post by Bogiesmom »

It was really neat to see that beautiful Born Free on the "HGTV RV Road Home" show last night. Nice views of the inside and outside. We saw both half hour segements, which each highlighted three families and their RV's and travels.
litehous

Post by litehous »

I don't know if the people that saw the show know that the guy that drove the BF works at BF in Clermont FL. Did John give him the unit for the show, or is it his?? :?:
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

litehous wrote:I don't know if the people that saw the show know that the guy that drove the BF works at BF in Clermont FL. Did John give him the unit for the show, or is it his?? :?:
More importantly, is he a Leap'n Lion? :D

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Did anyone see that Born Free also was one of the featured RVs on the HGTV show, "RV 2007"? Took them long enough to recognize Born Free!!! I've been nagging them for years to include Born Free.
Barbara & Ken

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”