We did it!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Jack and Betty

We did it!

Post by Jack and Betty »

Well, after reading posts on this board for three years, We bought a 2005 BFT. Brought it home from Born Free 5-23-07. :D
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Jack and Betty;

Congratulations on your purchase. "WE DID IT" last year and have been very happy with our RSB and especially the service provided by the Born Free factory.

Happy and safe travels.

John
whemme

Join our club.

Post by whemme »

Jack and Betty,

As also a resident of Iowa, congratulations on your purchase of a Born Free motorcoach. I am sure you will enjoy it over the years.

The next thing is that you should consider joining our Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club.

From our website's Home page, click on the button Club Info and the button Club History to learn more about our club. Then click on the button Membership Application to download a form to apply for membership.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Congratulations on your new Born Free.

As a reminder, the factory will pay for your first year membership dues.

Good luck and happy camping.
whemme

Club Membership

Post by whemme »

Jack and Betty,

Steve is right - I forgot about that. The Born Free factory should have signed you up for a free club membership automatically.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

Welcome to the wild side. We hope you enjoy the experience, and continue to participate in this great group and the many rallies and events. I'm sure we'll cross paths soon enough.
Roger H

Post by Roger H »

Hi Jack and Betty! I think our coaches were in front of the factory at the same time. I just took delivery last week on the '01 23RK that was there at the same time as your '05 BFT!

Have a ball!

Roger
'06 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
(Former: '01 Born Free 23 RK)
Dinghy: '16 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar.
Traveling with Sir Winston and Lady Rae (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels)
Mary Findlay

Clarification on Born Free paid memberships

Post by Mary Findlay »

Born Free will pay for the current year's club membership for those who purchase new units from Born Free. Once the new owner has taken possession of the new unit, the new owner will receive a letter from Born Free offering to pay for the club's membership which will be followed by a letter from the club along with a membership form. If, however, any new owner is interested in joining the club before receiving the letters, just send me your information using the club's membership form via regular mail or include the information in an e-mail. Enrollment of new owners in the club is not automatic.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”